Thursday 19 January 2017

Knit Picks Christmas gift...

I received a Knit Picks gift card from a friend from Christmas, and my brain immediately decided on sock yarn.  Instead of immediately going for the red yarn - my first impulse always - I decided to look at what I already had in terms of socks and sock yarns.  Turns out that I already have more than enough red at the moment, but some of the other colours of socks were starting to wear out.

So I went for blue, and purple.  My blue socks are some that are getting worn, and I have no purple socks.  And here they are!



Sadly, although the blue is pretty close to the in person colour, and so is the variegated purple, the other purple looks darker and more plummy in person than it does in the photo.  I don't know if it's just my camera, or the photo program, but it really has difficulty accurately depicting some of the colours that have red or purple in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment